Thursday, December 5, 2013

1st shopping list


Here is my first shopping trip.  I do have a pretty good stock of herbs. spices, dried beans and baking ingredients so I will be using pantry staples as well to make my meals.  This shopping trip included beer and wine as well as several items I don't normally buy (but did because I had kids with me) such as the Mamba candy.  I paid $65.70 after using a $5 off coupon. 


I bought the following:

1 box raisin bran
1 box crackers
4 lettuces
4lb pears
4lb oranges
1lb carrots
4 tubs of pineapple tidbits
1 can black beans
1 can northern beans
1 can green beans
1 can corn
1 12 grain loaf of bread
1 whole wheat loaf of bread
6 snack boxes of raisins
3lbs red onions
Rice cakes
Spray oil
Sweet potatoes
Trail mix
Salt
24oz Mushroom pasta sauce
24oz Traditional pasta sauce
Celery
Orange Juice
2 Poblano peppers
Hummus quartet
1 bag garden salad (lettuce/cabbage/carrot)
Cucumbers
Quart size bags
Dog biscuits
Organic soy milk
Bananas
Grape tomatoes
Cabbage
Pineapple
3 Avocado
Italian seasoning
Pretzels sticks
3 bulbs garlic
Lemon
1 bag gingerbread / dark chocolate cookies
1 pack of 5 mini dark chocolate bars
Fruit chews
2 pack of mamba candies






No comments:

Post a Comment